- Construction Hours: Construction Activities are allowed between the hours of 7 am to 9 pm weekdays only. Working at any other time will require written permission of the Building Official in advance per Maitland City Code Section 10-11-C.
- The City of Maitland has a Non-Exclusive Franchise (Dumpster) Construction and Debris (C&D)/Roll-Off Program. For more information, including a list of approved franchise haulers, visit the Non-Exclusive Franchise C&D/Roll-Off Program page.
- The City supports the International Property Maintenance Code (IPMC) as a model code regulating the minimum maintenance requirements for existing buildings
To schedule inspections please use the following options:
- You can send an email to our Inspections e-mail; or
- You also may schedule online. Either way you choose to schedule your inspection, please include:
- Permit number
- Project address
- Inspection type you are requesting. Please included any added information to clarify what you want to have inspected.
- Contact name and number
Note: Please be clear and concise with your request. We make every effort to schedule inspections requested before 4 p.m. for the following day.
Inspection hours are from 7:30 am-5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. After-hours inspections are not available.
Non-Scheduling Questions or Concerns
For non-scheduling questions or concerns please feel free to contact one of the Building Division supervisors:
- Building Official: Scott Davis
- Call 321-508-2025
- Email Scott Davis
Building Department Hours of Operation 8 am to 5 pm weekdays.